Open Mind, Open World: Improving Intercultural Interactions
Contact us for special discount pricing and special video streaming pricing! Free shipping on all U.S. orders (AK and HI excluded).
Successfully interacting with global colleagues and customers begins with a mindset that people mean well in their actions to others.
Being open to learning about why and how others react and respond in certain situations will go a long way toward improving relationships, solving problems and increasing productivity.
In a global economy, cultural misunderstandings can have an immediate negative impact on your business.
Open Mind, Open World provides a solid foundation for identifying and understanding basic cultural values and behaviors.
Key Training Points
- Identify cultural tendencies that impact our interactions and effectiveness with global colleagues.
- Identify and respond to situations involving intercultural dynamics.
- Distinguish between effective and ineffective intercultural communication.
- Use global awareness and the O.P.E.N.* process to improve communication and productivity.
*The O.P.E.N. model involves four basic steps:
- O: observe the behavior
- P: prepare a response
- E: engage in communication
- N: notice the results
- Producer: Sollah Interactive
- Product type: DVD
- Running time: 32 min
- Available languages: English
Digital Streaming License Available for Online Delivery. Click here for more information.
Industry or Organization Discounts
Choose discount if purchasing from an educational, government, or non-profit organization.