Open Mind, Open World: Improving Intercultural Interactions
Sollah Interactive e-Learning Special Offer bundles five e-Learning programs, starting at $1,995.00 for as many as 50 users. The five-course package, 5-Steps to Supervisory Success, includes: Peer Today Boss Tomorrow, It's the Law, Courage to Coach, Let's TALK, and I Wish My Manager...The five-course package, Embracing Diversity & Inclusion!, includes: Just Be F.A.I.R., M.E.E.T. on Common Ground, Generations, We Need to M.E.E.T., and Open Mind Open World. Use your own LMS or Sollah Interactive's LMS. Click here for additional information or contact your account representative for details. Offer expires June 30, 2014.
Successfully interacting with global colleagues and customers begins with a mindset that people mean well in their actions to others.
Being open to learning about why and how others react and respond in certain situations will go a long way toward improving relationships, solving problems and increasing productivity.
In a global economy, cultural misunderstandings can have an immediate negative impact on your business.
Open Mind, Open World provides a solid foundation for identifying and understanding basic cultural values and behaviors.
Key Training Points
- Identify cultural tendencies that impact our interactions and effectiveness with global colleagues.
- Identify and respond to situations involving intercultural dynamics.
- Distinguish between effective and ineffective intercultural communication.
- Use global awareness and the O.P.E.N.* process to improve communication and productivity.
*The O.P.E.N. model involves four basic steps:
- O: observe the behavior
- P: prepare a response
- E: engage in communication
- N: notice the results
- Producer: Sollah Interactive
- Product type: DVD
- Running time: 32 min
- Available languages: English
Digital Streaming License Available for Online Delivery. Click here for more information.
Industry or Organization Discounts
Choose discount if purchasing from an educational, government, or non-profit organization.