Human Resources Training Products
Attitude Virus (Government Version)
CRM Learning-produced and master-distributed video programs instant rebate: spend $500 – $1500, get 15%; spend $1501 – $2500, get 20%; spend $2501 or more, get 25%. May be combined with industry discounts.Offer good through May 31, 2013.
Cure bad attitudes to increase productivity in your agency! Bad attitudes can threaten the essential functions of your workplace. They spread like viruses from individual employees through departments and infect entire organizations. Once an attitude virus begins to spread, it can become an epidemic in no time. Productivity suffers and so do individual workers. There's no doubt that today's workforce is especially susceptible.
If you spot these warning signs, an attitude virus could be spreading through your workforce: resisting change, lack of commitment, spreading gossip, misdirected anger and condescending perfectionism.
With Attitude Virus, you will learn how to vaccinate your government organization from this potentially devastating threat.
Participants will benefit by learning to take responsibility for their own attitudes and success, plus, underlying causes for unproductive attitudes will be resolved and fewer personal problems will affect work. These better attitudes will positively impact team results and the bottom line of your government agency.
* A CRM Learning Production
Key Training Points:
- Be aware of the different types of negative attitudes.
- Know how to diagnose an attitude problem in themselves or their colleagues.
- Recognize the need to take responsibility for a negative attitude and its consequences.
- Learn how to replace old, ineffective reactions with adaptable, productive responses.
- Know how to follow through in order to reinforce new, positive behavior.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 20 Minutes
Available languages: English, Spanish