Human Resources Training Products
So Help Me (Supervisor Edition)
Video Visions Exceptional Summer Sale now through June 30, 2013! Save 25% with purchase of one DVD or 30% with purchase of two DVDs; buy three or more, save 35%. 25% discount on any streaming order — call account manager for details.
How do supervisors affect customer service? We all know that frontline service people directly impact customer satisfaction. But we don’t often look at how much a supervisor’s behavior influences the service a customer ultimately receives.
The So Help Me: Supervisor Edition program takes a fresh look at customer service by showing the direct connection between a supervisor’s behavior and the way employees treat customers. When employees are listened to, respected, and encouraged, they will do the same for their customers. Supervisory behaviors that promote excellent service include: telling people what they’re doing right, helping employees find solutions, focusing on people rather than numbers, empowering people to do their jobs, and turning mistakes into opportunities for growth.
So Help Me: Supervisor Edition demonstrates supervisory practices that facilitate excellent customer service. The result is not only a better service provider, but also a loyal and satisfied customer.
This program benefits new and experienced supervisors and managers in all service industries.
So Help Me Series (Includes the Employee Edition and Supervisor Edition)
Key Training Points:
- Tell people what they’re doing right. That good feeling will get passed on to your customers.
- Help employees find solutions for customers. Take the time to help employees work within policy to solve customer problems.
- Focus on people, rather than numbers. When employees feel that you care about them, they’re far more motivated to care about your customers.
- Empower people to do their jobs. Employees will feel that they have the responsibility – and the power – to solve customer problems themselves.
- Turn mistakes into opportunities for growth. Dealing with mistakes privately is a perfect opportunity for individualized training.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 18 Minutes
Available languages: English, Spanish(call to order)