Human Resources Training Products
Fear and Stress in the Workplace: Managing the Global Challenge
Learning Communications Special Offer: Save 25% off the purchase of one DVD — or buy the DVD with one year of Unlimited Digital Streaming Rights for $1500.00. (Signed license required.) May not be combined with any other discounts. Offer ends June 28, 2013.
Fear and Stress in the Workplace: Managing the Global Challenge covers the following topics:
- The difference between fear and anxiety
- The many 'normal' reactions to crisis or tragedy
- Visiting the 'emotional gym' to effectively manage fear and stress
- How to control the impact of fear in the workplace
- Acknowledging and moving beyond fear
- Unexpected benefits of living through tragedy
This handout provides crucial tips for coping with new fears and concerns and maintaining productivity in the face of danger.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 22 Minutes
Available languages: English