Human Resources Training Products
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, Itís Not Enough to Know Better Employee Version
A comprehensive Leader’s Guide (CLICK HERE TO VIEW) is included with the video program.
To complete your training sessions on sexual harassment, use this video with the It’s Not Enough to Know Better Leader’s Guide. The guide provides trainers with a complete training agenda including key discussion points for all vignettes, helpful exercises that emphasize the video’s message, and suggestions on incorporating your organization’s sexual harassment policies into the training session.
All 12 vignettes are replayed without the narrative at the end of the Employee’s and Manager’s version. You can conveniently replay each one during discussions or create your own customized vignette based training program.
ALSO AVAILABLE "Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: It's Not Enough to Know Better Series" including Manager and Employee Versions
* THE CONTENT FROM THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN AN INTERACTIVE E-LEARNING FORMAT - Click Here for details
Key Training Points:
- learn the legal definitions of sexual harassment
- view several different vignettes depicting potential sexual harassment situations
- have the opportunity to discuss your organization’s policies on sexual harassment and reporting procedures
- know they are empowered to report sexual harassment when they, or someone they know, is a victim
Product type: DVD
Video length: 23 Minutes
Available languages: English