Human Resources Training Products
The Excellence Files
The Excellence Files is a series of eight case studies of outstanding and visionary management. And you can get the individual segments to motivate and inspire your meeting.
Pick up where "In Search of Excellence" left off. The Excellence Files gives you insights into what smart companies are doing to meet the changes and challenges of the future. Here’s a sampling of what you will learn from some of the eight case studies:
* At Southwest Airlines you will see how a unique company culture has turned this airline into a leader in a very competitive business. (this segment may be purchased individually for $495) CLICK on the ONLINE PREVIEW link above to view full length preview.
* In the segment called Streamlining for Global Competition, you will see product development meetings at Rubbermaid and an Israeli company ZAG. See innovation and competition in action.
* At the Defense Personnel Support Center, see how a government agency changed itself and improved service and quality. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PREVIEW
* At USAA, you will see how this customer service leader is Future-Proofing the Business
* At Coca Cola you will hear how the failure of the New Coke product launch taught the company huge lessons in brand power. CLICK HERE TO VIEW PREVIEW
* And at Whole Foods Market, you will see truly empowered teams work to solve problems and deliver extraordinary service.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 86 Minutes
Available languages: English