Human Resources Training Products
If Enough People Care with Lou Holtz
There are few great speaking legends, and Coach Lou Holtz is one of them. In this motivational program, Olympic Champion Mary Lou Retton introduces Holtz and sets up the content, citing his firm belief that satisfaction and success, in football or business, "can't come from the job you're doing...but from how well you do the job."
With 24 seasons as a winning head coach, Lou Holtz has proved time and again that he can turn pretenders into contenders. Let him have a go at your sales staff. In this highly motivational program, Holtz sprinkles his impassioned presentation with personal anecdotes and humorous stories.
Key Training Points:
- The Plan: Have a plan, believe in it, follow it exclusively.
- Fundamentals: You can't be a good student if you don't know how to read and write.
- Attitude: Everything starts with the proper attitude...it's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't care who gets the credit.
- The Next Step: If enough people care, we win.
- Teamwork: Where everybody is committed to each other's success.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 25 Minutes
Available languages: English