Human Resources Training Products
Itís About Respect: Recognizing Harassment (Industrial Version)
In today's workplace, it's more important than ever to recognize the various forms of harassment and train all employees to prevent them in your organization!
In addition to sexual harassment, there are liability issues associated with harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age and other characteristics protected by law. Harassment can take the form of jokes, negative stereotyping, hostile acts or simple thoughtless comments but the ultimate outcome is the same. In addition to the costs associated with legal liability, harassment has a profound negative effect on individuals, inflicting emotional stress, lowering employee morale and reducing productivity at work.
Its About Respect: Recognizing Harassment in a Diverse Workplace will raise awareness regarding harassment and explain the dos and don'ts of creating a respectful workplace for everyone.
Added features and benefits Multilingual DVD training include:
- English and Spanish on the same disk
- A customizable PowerPoint® presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader’s Guide
Key Training Points:
- Define harassment
- Identify the various types and forms of harassment
- Understand the financial and hard-to-measure costs of harassment
- Follow practical guidelines to prevent harassment
- Respond if they witness or become victims to harassment
Product type: DVD
Video length: 21 Minutes
Available languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese