Human Resources Training Products
Can We Count on You?
CRM Learning-produced and master-distributed video programs instant rebate: spend $500 – $1500, get 15%; spend $1501 – $2500, get 20%; spend $2501 or more, get 25%. May be combined with industry discounts.Offer good through May 31, 2013.
Today’s organizations value accountable employees. People who consistently do what they say they will do (and do it to the best of their ability) are typically given greater responsibilities and opportunities. Wouldn't it be great if more employees fell into this category? This video program helps viewers see what it takes to get there by illustrating ten things accountable people do.
- Making Sure You Understand
- Speaking and Writing Clearly
- Doing What You Say You're Going to Do
- Not Making Excuses
- Learning From Mistakes
- Being Ethical
- Taking Initiative to Solve Problems
- Serving Customers Professionally
- Being a Team Player
- Knowing How to Solve Your Own Conflicts
The video can be played in "start and stop" mode (to allow for review and discussion around each behavior); or, it can be played straight through. The Leader's Guide contains participant worksheets and discussion questions for each of the ten behaviors, as well as an assessment to gauge levels of accountability.
Key Training Points:
- Enables organizations to provide quick, basic training on the topic of accountability
- Helps individual see the day-to-day behaviors associated with being an accountable person
- Teaches skills that improve overall organizational communication and productivity
Product type: DVD
Video length: 24 Minutes
Available languages: English