Human Resources Training Products
Yes, you can teach people how to be innovative. Even the most skeptical players will experience the concept of innovation as they plan, create and execute their ideas.
How it works:
Have you ever heard the saying, "One man's junk is another man's treasure"? That's what your team will experience when they play Junkyard Games.
Representing make-believe countries, teams are asked to design a flag, compose a national anthem, then dream up an innovative table-top sporting event for an international competition.
Then they're set free to design, build and even play the most original games ever imagined using only their skills and the miscellaneous "junk" available to them. The most innovative creation wins!
Uses for the game:
Junkyard Games is effective as part of a comprehensive training program or stand-alone activity.
- Kick off a team-building workshop or seminar
- Introduce the concept of innovation
- Energize an existing team's level of creativity for innovation
- Practice using innovation skills in a "safe" environment
What you get:
Use it right out of the box; the Junkyard Games kit comes delivered with everything you need to train up to three teams of four to eight people at one time. All the parts are reusable. For training sessions of more than three groups, simply order one Extra Game Pack for each additional team. Extra parts available for $48.00
Time required: 1.5-2 hours
Key Training Points:
- Understand what innovation is all about — and why it's critically important to success
- Recognize the differences between innovation and creativity
- Discover how to tap into innovative talents
- Learn an easy-to-apply innovation process model
Product type: Game
Available languages: English