Human Resources Training Products
Values and Ethics: Situations For Discussion
Values and Ethics: Situations For Discussion is a series of 12 short dramatic “What Would You Do?” vignettes. Each situation is followed by a short video break to allow for group discussion. After each discussion, you can summarize by communicating your organization’s policy on the situation presented.
As your managers struggle with the issues of ethics in the workplace, they may realize that your employees often do not have a clear understanding of the difference between ethical and unethical business practices.
The success of organizations who train their employees on ethics offers proof that honesty really is the best policy - for both your organization and your employees. That’s why it’s critical for you to clearly communicate exactly what the ethical and moral expectations are for your employees. Your organization’s bottom line depends on it!
Values and Ethics can help your organization reduce wasted time and money, while increasing employee morale, confidentiality and productivity.
Some video situations include:
- Using an organization’s toll-free number, copier and office supplies for personal use
- Abusing confidential privileges Wasting company time
- Not being honest with coworkers and managers
Key Training Points:
- Recognize unethical employee behaviors
- Implement ethical business practices
- Understand your corporate ethics philosophy
- Respond correctly to ethical situations
- Develop a clear understanding of business ethics
- Reduce wasted time, money and productivity
- Discuss the three-step checklist to ethical decision making
Product type: DVD
Video length: 12 Minutes
Available languages: English & Spanish