Human Resources Training Products
Complete Mentoring Program
By developing managers into mentors, an organization can create a credible succession strategy built on a foundation of inclusion, self-improvement, and loyalty. The Complete Mentoring Program provides all the tools you need to win the war for talent by establishing a system that nourishes high performers, who, in turn, will help develop the next generation. Individual components of The Complete Mentoring Program make it easy to breath new life and improved effectiveness into an existing mentoring program.
The Complete Mentoring Program includes:
- 1 copy of Becoming a Mentor: A Video-Based Workshop Series
- 1 copy of The Step-by-Step Guide to Starting an Effective Mentoring Program
- 1 copy of the Assessment of Organizational Readiness for Mentoring
- 10 copies of the Principles of Adult Mentoring Inventory
- 10 copies of The Manager’s Pocket Guide to Effective Mentoring
- 10 copies of The Mentee’s Guide to Mentoring
- 10 copies of the Guide to Mentee Planning
- 1 copy of the Principles of Adult Mentoring Inventory: Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint® Presentation
Key Training Points:
- Over 90 minutes of video realistically models essential mentor behaviors in 6 dimensions
- A series of organization readiness inventories enables the OD professional or trainer to ensure smooth integration of mentoring into the organizations unique environment.
- An assessment for mentors prepares them for their role by evaluating their own skill readiness to take on mentor responsibilities.
- All the materials the program coordinator/leader needs to competently implement this mentoring—solution!
Product type: DVD
Available languages: English